Monday, April 23, 2012

Agenda for tomorrow's class---is in your hands..

Folks

 Tomorrow being the last meeting of CSE471, I have two alternative agendas we can follow:

1. You can come equipped with questions about the whole semester (questions about connections between topics, 
about state of art in various areas, about deeper issues in areas are welcome; very specific questions about
"can you show me one more worked out example of X" are probably better done during office hours)

2. I can do a  fast introduction to First order logic--a topic I normally cover but didn't get to this year. 

I am fine with either alternative. You can vote with your questions (or lack there of, as the case might be).

You have been forewarned (and I hope you won't be forearmed). 

Rao


No comments:

Post a Comment